Course Content: Computer Organization - Personal Computing - Distributed Computing -Client/server Computing - Higher Level languages - C environment ? C Standard Library - Structured programming - Selection and repetition structure - Break, exit and continue statements - program control - functions - arrays - printers - structures - Formatted I/O.
1. C: How to program, H. M. Deitel, P. J. Deitel, Prentice Hall, 1997.
2. Numerical Methodss,sowarea nd Analysis, J. R. Rice, Mc-Graw Hill, 1993.
3. Numerical Methods for Engineers, S. C. Chapra, R. P. Canale, Mc-Graw Hill, 1989.
4. Computer simulation and Modeling - Francis Neelamuavil, John Wiley & Sons, 1987
5. Numerical Recipes in C - William H. Press, Saul A. Teukolsky William T.Vellerling, Brain P. Flannery, Manas Saikia for Foundation Books, 1993.
6. Engineering problem solving with ANSI C - Delores M. Etter, Prentice Hall