21. Hetero-atom induced ferromagnetism in antiferromagnetic hematite, Ramaprabhu Sundara, Dipsikha Ganguly, Anamika Ghosh (PCT/IN2019/050751), 9 October, 2019.
20. Iron ion rechargble battery and method of making thereof, Ajay Piriya and S.Ramparabhu. TEMP/E-1/11633/2019-CHE (Ref.20191010965), PCT/IN2019/050373, 12 April 2019.
19. Fe/Fe3C Encapsulated N-CNT electrode for electrochemical applications and method of preparation thereof, Sreetama Ghosh, Garapati Meenakshi Sheshadhri, Sundara Ramaprabhu, (Ref:201841045891), PCT/IN2019/050766, 5 December 2018.
18. Diatom based hybrid nanocomposites, V. Sangeetha and S. Abinaya , Ramaprabhu S, US ; IN-874766, 2014.
17. Chemically modified and functionalized carbon nanocomposites for simultaneous CO2 conversion and electricity production, P. Tamilarasan and S. Ramaprabhu IN-867953-01-(2014)
16. Novel synthesis methods of graphene quantum dots with blue emission and with its hybrid composite, S. Ramaprabhu, Tessy Theres Baby and Adarsh Kaniyoor (IN-842420)
15. Green approach for the large-scale synthesis of metal/metal oxide Nanoparticles decorated carbon nanotubes, S. Ramaprabhu, Mridula Baro, Pranati Nayak and Tessy Theres Baby (2012)(IN-839260).
14. Graphene functionalized carbon nanotube polymer composites and methods for their preparation and use, S. Ramaprabhu, V Eswaraiah, S S Jyothirmayee Aravind and Krishnan Balasubramaniam, India: 2468/CHE/201221.06.2012.
13. Metal-alloy graphene nanocomposites and methods for their preparation and use, S. Ramaprabhu, Vinayan B P, N. Rajalakshmi and Rupali Nagar, PCT: PCT/IB2012/001523, India: 1642/CHE/2012, 08.08.2012, 26.04.2012.
12. Metal nanoparticle-graphene composites and methods for their preparation and use, S. Ramaprabhu, Vinayan B P and Rupali Nagar US: 13/407,337, India: 2753/CHE/2012, 28.02.2012, 07.07.2012.
11. Transition metal oxide decorated Graphene nanocomposites for field emission, S.Ramaprabhu and Tessy Theres Baby (US Patent, accepted (2011).
10. Graphene composites with dispersed metal or metal oxide, S Ramaprabhu, V Eswaraiah and S S Jyothirmayee Aravind, India: 3506/CHE/201225.08.2012.
9. Production of Graphene using electromagnetic radiation, S Ramaprabhu, V Eswaraiah and S S Jyothirmayee Aravind, US: 13/226,32106.09.2011.
8. Nanofluids coolants, S Ramaprabhu and S S Jyothirmayee Aravind,PCT: PCT/IB2011/003101, India: 3590/CHE/2011, 21.12.2011, 19.10.2011.
7. Polyaniline-graphite nanoplatelet materials, S. Ramaprabhu and Ashish Kumar Mishra, PCT: PCT/IB2011/003083, US : 13/581,616, India: 3592/CHE/2011, 19.12.2011, 19.10.2011, 19.10.2011.
6. Electrode and/or capacitor formation, S. Ramaprabhu and Ashish Kumar Mishra, PCT: PCT/IB2011/001689, India: 1855/CHE/2011, 20.07.2011, 31.05.2011.
5. Graphene formation, S. Ramaprabhu, Adarsh K and Tessy Theres Baby S: 13/160,91615.06.2011.
4. Methods and systems for separating ions from fluids, S. Ramaprabhu and Ashish Kumar Mishram, US: 13/014,496 , 26.01.2011.
3. Nanocomposites including carbon nanotubes having metal nanoparticles, S. Ramaprabhu and Neetu Jha S: 12/909,54721.10.2010.
2. Nanocomposite based biosensors and related methods, S. Ramaprabhu and Tessy Theres Baby, S: 12/827,61330.06.2010
1. Nerve guide conduit containing carbon nanotubes, S. Ramaprabhu and Sathish Kumar, PCT: PCT/IB2010/002922, US : 13/202,941, India: 1963/CHE/2010, 17.11.2012, 17.11.2012, 09.07.2010
29. Lithium Ion Battery with Magnetic Anode Material , Ramaprabhu Sundara, Dipsikha Ganguly, Ajay Piriya V. S. (Ref. 201941036003 ), 6 September 2019.
28. Strain Sensor For Wearable Electronics And Method Of Preparation Thereof, Ramaprabhu Sundara, Krishnan Balasubramanian, Vetrivel S. (Ref. 201941015175), 16 April 2019.
27. Multiwalled carbon nanotube electrode and method of synthesis thereof, Ramaprabhu Sundara, Ajay Piriya V.S, Meenakshi Seshadhri Garapati. (Ref.201941000774), 08 January 2019.
26. Method of synthesizing Graphene quantum dots. Ramaprabhu S., Meenakshi Sheshadhri, Ajay Piriya V.S (Ref:201841043694) , 16 November 2018.
25. Hetero-Atom Induced Ferromagnetism in antiferromagnetism Hematite, Ramaprabhu Sundara, Dipsikha Ganguly, Anamika Ghosh (Ref:201841038764) , 12 October, 2018.
24. Device And Method To Study Electrochemical Properties Of Membranes Under Strain, Vasumathy Ravishankar,Manu Jaiswal, Sundara Ramaprabhu (Ref:201841020950), 5 June 2018.
23. Synthesis of highly nitrogen doped carbon nanostructures, S. Ramaprabhu and Rashmi Chandrabhan Shende (Ref:201641029179) , August 26,2016.
22. Nitrogen modified graphene as additive for fan lube oil lubricant, S Ramaprabhu and V. Jayan, NTPC (Ref: 2971DEL-2015).
21. Palladium-Cobalt alloy nanopartioclesdecorated Graphitic Carbon Nitride as high capacity Hydrogen storage material, S. Ramaprabhu and Asalatha(Ref: 3497/CHE/2015) July 8, 2015.
20. Method of producing metal-free atomic hydrogenated ferromagnetic substances, S. Ramaprabhu, Asalatha and Anitha N (Ref: 5188/CHE/2014) October 15, 2014.
19. Thermal Conductivity Enhancement and Stability of Heat-Exchange Nanocoolant With Hybrid Carbon Nanomaterial, S. Ramaprabhu, Rashmi C and Prathab Baskar (Ref: 215/KOL/2015).
18. Zeolites -Mg based Novel Storage Nanomaterials, S. Ramaprabhu, Sangeetha V, T S Remya, and Barathy S (Patent filed with GAIL) (Ref: 103/che/2014) 09 January 2014.
17. Catalytically and chemically modified carbon nanostructures for solid state storage, S. Ramaprabhu, Ms. Subashini G, N Rajalakshmi, Sangeetha V and T S Remya(Ref: 405/che/2013) 30 January 2013.
16. High Performance Electro-catalyst for Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell, S. Ramaprabhu and B. P. Vinayan (Patent filed (2013)).
15. Iron oxide-Graphene nanocomposite electrodes for water purification, S. Ramaprabhu and A. K. Mishra (Ref: 3733/Che/2012).
14. Graphene based hydrogen storage nanomaterial, S. Ramaprabhu and B. P. Vinayan (Ref:3732/ Che/2012).
13. Highly magnetized zero hysteresis loss core material for improved performance of transformers Krishna, Sabareesh R and Sumitesh Das, Jyothirmayee Aravind and Ramaprabhu S (Patent filed with TATA STEEL) (Ref: 298/KOL/2012).
12. Enhanced Thermal management system for Fuel Cell applications using Nanofluid Coolant, S. Ramaprabhu and Tessy Theres Baby, (Parent filed with CFCT, chennai) (Ref:1745/DEL/2012).
11. Thermal enhancement of heat exchange fluid with two dimensional nanomaterials, S. Ramaprabhu and Tessy Theres Baby, (Patent filed with TATA STEEL) (Ref: 1280/KOL/2010).
10. Chemically exfoliated spacerless graphite oxide for cancer treatment and drug delivery. S. Ramaprabhu and T. Arockiadoss (349/CHE/2009).
9. Low-cost novel nanocomposite adsorbent for Industrial waste-waters S. Ramaprabhu and T. Arockiadoss (350/CHE/2009).
8. Spacerless carbon nanotubes for cancer treatment and drug delivery S. Ramaprabhu and T. Arockiadoss (1327/CHE/2008).
7. CNT-M biosensor for detection of OP nerve agents S. Ramaprabhu and Neetu Jha (1328/CHE/2008).
6. CNT based magnetic nanofluids S. Ramaprabhu, Neetu Jha and A. Leela Mohana Reddy (408/CHE/2008).
5. Pt/MWNC (Multi Walled Carbon Nanotubular Coils ) electrocatalysts for oxygen reduction in PEMDFC, S. Ramaprabhu and A. Leela Mohana Reddy (No:669/CHE/2007).
4. A Flexibile carbon nanotube based field emitters, S. Ramaprabhu, R. B. Rakhi, A. Leela Mohana Reddy and K. Sethupathi (N0:667/CHE/2007.
3. Electrochromic material based on Misch metal substituted alloy hydrides, S. Ramaprabhu, M. Krishna Kumar and N. Rajalakshmi (No:668/CHE/2007).
2. Large scale synthesis of Multi Walled Carbon Nanotubular Coils (MWNTC) over alloy hydride catalysts S. Ramaprabhu and A. Leela Mohana Reddy (No:666/CHE/2007).
1. Carbon nanotubes and their synthesis, S. Ramaprabhu and M. M. Shaijumon (No:1129/CHE/05).